Sports

Celebrity

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

BBNAIJABusinessCelebrityFashionGistGlobalNewsSports

BBNaija 2020: I’m homeless, please let me stay longer – Lucy begs


Big Brother Naija housemate, Lucy has begged viewers and Biggie to allow her stay longer in the house.

Lucy, speaking to Prince on Thursday said she is homeless presently as her landlord asked her to move out at the end of August.

She, therefore, appealed to viewers to help her stay longer in the show to at least be rewarded with money for house rent.

“Currently, I’m homeless because my landlord asked me to move out at the end of August

“So Big brother house is my house but when I leave this house, I will start looking for another one hopefully but my things are presently with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]